WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
CAJO Membership is categorized as follows:
- Full Membership is extended to judicial officers – persons currently holding the position of judge, master, magistrate, registrar, court administrator, deputy or assistant registrar, and any other person appointed or serving in a judicial or adjudicatory capacity, including members of tribunals, boards or commissions or other similar judicial or adjudicatory bodies.
- Associate Membership is extended to retired judicial officers
- Honorary Membership is extended to those persons upon whom such status is conferred by the Association
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
CAJO is an association by judicial officers, for judicial officers. Membership affords a judicial officer access to:
- Biennial Conferences
CAJO hosts its biennial conferences at venues throughout the Caribbean region. These professional development opportunities place an emphasis on the specific issues that confront judicial officers within the Caribbean. CAJO members will have first preference to participate in these events – whether as an attendee, presenter, or session moderator
- Password-protected sections of the CAJO website
The CAJO website is shaping up to be an excellent resource for the region’s judicial officers. CAJO Members will have exclusive access to papers and presentations of fellow judicial officers, members’ directory with contact details of CAJO members throughout the region, newsletters, and other useful documents
Other Benefits Of CAJO Membership
- Discounted conference fees
- Networking opportunities